The Data Export feature allows users to create reports that contains all their confirmed (and drafted) entries within the period of their choice. See the steps below on how to create a report:
- Open your TIQ account
- Open the options menu by clicking on the top left logo
- Click on 'Data Export'
- There are two types of reports available in here:
- Time entry details: See the list of all entries with all the details available from them (date, duration, matter, activity, description, etc.).
- Time Entry Totals: Get an overview of the total amount of time tracked in different categories such as entry status (exported, not posted) or entry nature (billable/non-billable).
- Select the period of your interest and click on 'Fetch entries'
- The report will be displayed, if you want to download a copy, click on the blue button 'Download results as CSV' available and the top right side of the report.
Users with the Account Admin or Account Manager role have the right to create exports that include information from all users. Normal users can only create reports about their own time.
If you have more questions about or report tool, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org